The following contracts are available for Government ordering. Please refer to the Part Number list below to search for products in the ordering system.
Salty Britches® Skin Barrier Ointment
Part Number: SB24-2OZ
Unit of Issue: 24/case
Source of Supply: Red One Medical
Manufacturer: AWC Tuck Company, LLC
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Volume U/I: 48 ounces (2 ounces each)
Shipping Weight: 3.3 lbs
Cube: (H x W x D): 9" x5" x 7" (case)
Made in USA
If you have any questions about Government orders please reach out to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 912-662-1443.
- GSA: 47QSWA19D0073
- DAPA: SP0200-18-H-0066
- ECAT: SPE2DE-23-D-A008
- CAGE Code: 71UG3
- DUNS: 080739798
- Certified Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
SKIN RELIEF WORTHY OF THE SPECIAL FORCES: Our military formula was created at the request of the special forces to prevent and soothe skin irritation that comes from rucking, training, amphibious operations, and more. We’re proud to serve those in uniform.
- LONG-LASTING PROTECTION: The ointment binds to your skin to create a robust, long-lasting skin barrier without melting off, or creating a sticky, oily residue. One application lasts all day even in water. With Salty Britches, you’re protected so you can serve longer — without distraction from skin irritation, rash/blister-free.
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Share with buddies in need without the gross factor! Just squeeze from the hygienic tube. To use, apply liberally to intact skin before activity for best results. It’s perfect for high-risk areas like feet, thighs, and underarms, plus anywhere dry chapped skin, chafing, or blisters occur.
- RESISTS EVEN THE EXTREME ELEMENTS: Salty Britches is formulated to effectively withstand salt water chafing and extreme conditions like heat, humidity, rain, mud, and wind all day, without residue.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Get a skin barrier that’s free from preservatives and parabens. We love nature, so we do not test on animals and design products with no reef-harming ingredients. Our tubes are Post Consumer Resin for a lighter carbon footprint. Made in the USA.
- Proud Sponsor of Marine Recon Challenge and Best Ranger Competition